If you use the internet, “There is over 90% chance your computer is infected with spyware” - Source CNN.
Just think about it. You probably have a t least one, if not more computers in your home. Most computers today have internet access. And if you receive email from others and surf to a couple of sites can you be almost completely sure you have some kind of spyware installed in your computer.
How dangerous are spyware?
Let me give you a short list of things spyware can do,
• Spyware can run completely hidden on your computer
• It can slow down your computer a lot
• It can spy on you and send everything you type to someone else
• It can record everything you do, allowing someone to see it later
• It can spy on you and send account information, passwords, credit card numbers and similar to a third party.
• It can “steal” files, pictures, videos and more from your computer
Some spyware will do just a few things and others everything from the list above, and more.
You must keep your computer clean from spyware or risk loosing personal information, financial information or even your private photos or family videos.
Run a spyware scanner regularly to clean out any spyware that may have sneaked their way into your computer. Do note that antivirus software (even the most expensive ones) have problems to keep spyware out. So get a good anti spyware software and use it!
No matter what the spyware's purpose really is, the bottom line is that at the very least it will cause you countless hours of problem solving and slow downs on your computer.
Scan your PC now to make sure it is clean. If you find anything, avoid using any credit cards or visit your bank until the PC is cleaned with a top anti spyware software.
To get more information and a see our Top Three list over spyware removal software with free downloads, please visit our site.